E2open’s on-demand delivery ensures reliable service and achieves rapid results. These include all services required to host, operate, manage, and support the E2open Multi-Enterprise Platform.
- Ongoing production maintenance, management, and support
- Automated application life cycle management tools
- Comprehensive processes, standard operating procedures, and standard work instructions
- Extensive monitoring to ensure fastest response when issues arise
- Performance-based operational metrics and reporting
- SAS 70 Type II Audit Certification
Service-Level Measurement & Reporting
Disciplined, proactive methodology and procedures ensuring market-leading levels of service. E2open provides maximum system availability through proactive systems monitoring, redundancy, and the elimination of single points of failure.
Global Support & Customer Service
24/7 multi-lingual global support services through centers in the US and Asia covering issue management and resolution, escalations and notifications, and system monitoring.
Support for the configured solution including routine and preventative operations, application maintenance, and extensive monitoring.
- Regularly scheduled system and administration maintenance
- Change management and upgrades for configured solutions
- Systems management infrastructure
Software Computing Environment
All required computing software, such as operating systems, database, application servers, Web servers, integration adapters, and software lifecycle management tools.
Hardware Computing Environment
All required computing equipment, such as servers, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN equipment, storage arrays, and offline storage systems.
Physical EnvironmentHosting in secure Tier 3 data center facilities in the US, with redundant temperature and humidity controls, power, and Internet connectivity.
SAS 70 Type II Audit Certification
Working with a nationally recognized accounting firm, E2open performs annual SAS 70 Type II audits of the controls over information technology, security, and related processes used to manage E2open’s mission-critical multi-enterprise solutions. SAS 70 is an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and may be used by customers to help address their Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.