Extend Your Enterprise Applications with B2B Integration
In today's global demand-supply networks, a growing share of the information consumed by your enterprise applications originates from outside your company, and many of your decisions are being executed by other companies on your behalf. Visibility and collaboration with trading partners in your extended demand-supply network are required steps in executing a competitive supply chain strategy.
Electronic connectivity with trading partners provides the advantages of timely and accurate information from external sources, lower transaction costs, and unlimited scalability. Traditional approaches to implementing and supporting external connectivity, however, can be expensive and time consuming due to the myriad of technologies and formats, and the global nature of today's demand-supply networks.
E2open provides companies with the ability to achieve rapid, error-free demand-supply network integration through seamless connectivity with customers, suppliers, and other trading partners. E2open deploys and operates Business Process Networks (BPN) for its customers' operations in logistics, distribution, supply, and outsourced manufacturing, among others. E2open provides B2B integration capabilities in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model—also called integration-as-a-service (IaaS)—as well as B2B managed services, including turnkey B2B integration projects. E2open is unique in delivering BPNs in both shared and private models.
E2open has been a pioneer in leveraging the power of the Internet to simplify B2B integration. This approach has a proven track record of delivering rapid deployment timeframes and lower total cost of ownership—with some customers achieving more than 50 percent in cost savings— while also enabling 100 percent integration with trading partners that have varying system and process capabilities. E2open Multi-Enterprise Integration is the cross-industry solution that enables any-to-any integration by supporting various protocols, mappings, standards, and formats.
- Rapid deployment of multi-enterprise B2B integration capabilities
- Any-to-any partner connectivity and message payload transformation
- Onboarding of trading partners and internal enterprise applications
- Secure and automated electronic message exchange between trading partners
- Easy connection to internal enterprise applications and external service providers
- Ongoing community management services
- Support for various integration protocols, including RosettaNet (RNIF), EDI (VAN and AS2), Web Services, ATA Spec2000, FTPS (FTP/TLS), SFTP (FTP/SSH/SCP), MQ, JMS, Ariba protocol, CommerceOne protocol, and the E2open B2B Client protocols
- Support for many message payloads, including ASC X12, UN/CEFACT EDIFACT; standard XML formats such as RosettaNet PIPs, xCBL, cXML, OAGIS BODs, ATA Spec2000; as well as custom XML, SAP IDOCs, Excel spreadsheets, and more
- Manageable migration of legacy B2B capabilities to a consolidated B2B infrastructure, reducing costs and complexity
- One-hundred percent trading partner integration, streamlining B2B enablement and participation from all partner types
- Flexible integration services for new trading partners, enabling complete data automation and low impact change management across buy and sell-side partner networks
- Seamless integration with existing planning, execution, and other internal systems, enhancing planning and execution processes
- Industry-proven service levels of 99.9+ percent and disaster recovery options for reliable and secure message exchange
- Straightforward pricing, offering predictable integration costs for both internal system and trading partner integration