E2 Collaborative Order Management
E2 Collaborative Order Management is a production proven, on-demand product that synchronizes and automates the end-to-end order management process across all partners in a multi-enterprise supply network. In today’s competitive marketplace, having a synchronized and automated order management process with a near real time visibility across supply network is essential to effectively manage the inbound supply chain thereby ensuring improved supply assurance and reduced stock-outs. E2 Collaborative Order Management has enabled leading companies to successfully create a collaborative and responsive supply networks by streamlining the end to end procure-to-pay process with all trading partners irrespective of individual partners’ technological sophistication.
E2open’s on-demand delivery model allows companies to rapidly deploy the product, resulting in faster time-to-value with minimal IT investment.
- Automated order management
- End-to-end visibility and control across the entire procure-to-pay process
- Collaborative processes for discrete orders, blanket orders, scheduling agreements, shipments, receipts, and invoices
- Exception management capabilities
- Integrated performance management and decision support
- Role-based configurable workflows
- Any-to-any B2B integration platform support
- Unified order management workflows
- Improved supply assurance
- Reduced material shortages and stock outs
- Reduced information flow latency
- Improved productivity and reduced supply chain operational costs
- Continuous process improvement via KPI tracking
- Rapid time to value and significant ROI
E2 Collaborative Order Management is designed to minimize the total cost of ownership (TCO) by providing the application via a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. Deployed as an on-demand managed service, E2open is responsible for software, hardware, solution configuration, trading partner onboarding, and system operations. This means the product is deployed rapidly, resulting in faster time to value with minimal IT investment. E2 Collaborative Order Management comes with pre-built, configured, and tested adapters for your ERP system, enabling it to be quickly integrated with your backend system.