What are Your Big Supply Chain Initiatives?
Developing and managing a best-in-class supply chain requires careful execution of a variety of processes and operations. After all, being able to consistently fulfill your customers’ demands—and doing it profitably—means much more than generating forecasts and emailing a bunch of suppliers. In today’s outsourced, hypercompetitive manufacturing environment, a number of different business initiatives come into play. And if you want to maintain customer loyalty and increase market share, you can’t afford to leave any stone unturned.
From B2B integration to supplier collaboration and fulfillment, E2open has you covered. Select from the following list of business initiatives for more detailed information about tackling your supply chain issues—from end to end.
- VMI / SMI & Inventory Reduction
- Supplier Collaboration
- Multi-Tier Supply Chain Visibility / Buy-Sell
- Supply Chain Control Tower
- Logistics Visibility & Carrier Connectivity
- Demand Planning / Forecast Collaboration
- Customer Fulfillment
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- B2B Integration Outsourcing
- Social Supply Chain