I’m Focused on Logistics Visibility. How Can E2open Help Me?
Are these some of the issues you're tackling today?
- Lack of visibility into material movement across logistics nodes
- Inability to track shipping in real time
- Lack of automated exception management—manual identification and resolution of issues
Where is my shipment?
The current trend towards outsourcing means that more logistics partners are required to transport materials and finished goods across the supply chain. Nevertheless, most companies today still lack connectivity to their logistics partners—meaning that they do not have visibility to inventory movements or the capacity to communicate changes to in-transit logistics carriers.
Without the ability to collaborate and exchange information, companies have no way to proactively address unexpected supply chain disruptions or shifts in demand (for example, to reroute an in-transit shipment to a retailer experiencing higher demand than forecasted). Your enterprise is also unable to monitor logistics partner performance, including indicators such as on-time delivery, transit lead time, etc.
The net results? Unpredictable lead times, poor delivery performance, missed revenue opportunities, and unwanted inventory buffers at numerous control points across the logistics network.
Enable real-time shipment tracking for better customer fulfillment.
E2open’s suite of logistics products makes it easy to track shipment statuses and material movements in real time—all the way from supplier factories to end destinations. E2open provides any-to-any B2B connectivity with your logistics providers, allowing you to harmonize data from various carriers and to proactively monitor partner performance. E2open logistics-based products also track ETAs for every shipment, calculate the impact of potential shipment delays at each location, and provide the information and technology you need to execute timely decisions to improve performance. Freight consolidation, improved freight contract rates, and more intelligent carrier selection can also be counted among the benefits of E2open’s logistics functionalities.
To find out how E2open can help your organization
- Gain real-time visibility to logistics nodes and in-transit inventories
- Proactively resolve logistics issues for improved supply assurance
- Monitor logistics partner performance
- Reduce inventory levels
Download these relevant resources today:
- E2open Solution Brief: Logistics Visibility
- E2open Product Brief: Channel Logistics Visibility
- Case Study: Boeing 787: Global Supply Chain Management Takes Flight
- White Paper: Going Global is Risky Business: Gain Better Control to Maintain Profitability
- Analyst Report: AMR: E2open Delivers the Goods in Value Chain Collaboration