I’m Focused on Supplier Collaboration. How Can E2open Help Me?
Are these some of the issues you're tackling today?
- High inventory liability
- Inability to align supply with demand in real-time
- Inability to quickly identify alternate supply sources in supply constraint situations
Siloed operations mean poor execution.
To deliver finished products to market most enterprises rely on the skills and resources of tens to hundreds of different suppliers. However, without the ability to collaborate with one another, suppliers remain isolated from one another—effectively “blind” to the operations occurring at one another’s sites. Because suppliers do not have a real-time view into shortages or disruptions, they are unable to make adjustments in supply constraint situations.
Additionally, the inability to send and receive timely supplier commit data makes it nearly impossible to develop accurate planning forecasts. What limited communications do occur are generally done via manual methods such as fax, email, and telephone—all of which are slow, resource intensive, and error prone.
Connecting supply and demand starts with connecting suppliers.
Effective communication across suppliers is crucial to optimizing the efficiency, accuracy, and profitability of your supply chain. For today’s supply chains, that means complete automation. E2open provides your enterprise with the software and services necessary to develop and manage a fully automated, best-in-class B2B integration program. By leveraging E2open’s cloud-based platform and integration infrastructure, your company is able to connect to suppliers across the globe. Once integrated, you and your suppliers have complete visibility across one another’s inventories, transactions, and activities—and can enjoy the benefits of real-time data exchange and collaboration.
If a problem arises at a supplier location, the supplier is able to communicate quickly with other suppliers to resolve the issue. Likewise, if a retailer is experiencing more demand than anticipated, your enterprise is able to communicate with nearby retailers and logistics providers to reroute additional inventory needed to avoid stock outs.
To find out how E2open can help your organization
- Provide all your suppliers with a “single version of the truth”
- Develop more accurate planning forecasts
- Respond more quickly to potential inventory shortages, shipment delays, etc.
Download these relevant resources today:
- E2open Solution Brief: B2B Managed Services
- E2open Product Brief: Collaborative Supply Planning
- Case Study: Celestica Reduces Inventory and Cuts Operating Costs With LiveShare
- White Paper: Intelligent Inventory Management: A Modern Roadmap to Profitability
- White paper: Breaking the Supply Chain Barrier