I Want to Build a Supply Chain Control Tower. How Can E2open Help Me?
Are these some of the issues you're tackling today?
- Limited visibility of accurate, complete demand and supply data
- Inability to respond quickly to supply chain disruptions
- Lack of control over multi-tier cost and risk
How can you manage what you can't see?
Today’s brand owners are relying on increasingly complex networks of trading partners to achieve the holy grail of demand-driven customer fulfillment. They depend on trading partners who depend on trading partners who depend on other trading partners. They depend on businesses with which they have no direct relationship. They depend on businesses that use different means and systems, if any, to communicate and manage information and processes.
This model of indirect management has created communication and process gaps among trading networks, prompting the cry of “How can I manage what I can’t see?” Brand owners need a more agile, flexible control structure—a Supply Chain Control Tower—to provide a centralized view of end-to-end supply chain operations while enabling faster response to frequent change.
Supply chain control tower provides maximum visibility and agility for business networks
Supply chain control towers turn raw data feeds into real-time information in a central location that monitors the flow of orders, inventory, and consumption across the network. Much like a command center used by regional utility companies, telecommunication carriers, or even NASA, a control tower is designed to monitor network status and highlight business rule exceptions in real time. The control tower continuously projects future inventory levels based on the latest customer demands, in-transit, and hub inventory, as well as hourly customer consumption. The same communication channels and tools that provide visibility into exceptions also serve as a platform for working with your trading partners to address these problems, often inside the product delivery lead time window.
To find out how E2open can help your organization:
- Reduce inventory levels and costs
- Achieve end-to-end visibility across multiple tiers of the supply chain
- Improve flexibility and agility of the entire supply chain
View these additional supply chain control tower resources:
- E2openTV video: Supply Chain Control Tower: It's About Time
- E2open eBook: What Do I Really Need to Know About Supply Chain Control Towers?
- E2openTV video: Supply Chain Control Towers: Don't Believe the Hype
- E2open White Paper: Order Out of Chaos: The Case for Building a Supply Chain Control Tower
- E2open Solution Brief: Building Superior Supply Chains: The Rise of the Control Tower
- E2open Blogs on Supply Chain Control Tower