I’m in High Tech. How Can E2open Help Me?
The high-tech industry has gone through tremendous change over the past few decades. This has been spurred by globalization driving leading companies to implement a combination of strategies on a global scale, ranging from outsourcing, moving manufacturing to low-cost countries, or expanding into new or emerging markets. Today, regardless of where the company sits in the value network, it faces a highly competitive, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. From OEMs to EMSs to component suppliers, the complex demand-supply network is a key operational focus and a source of competitive advantage.
High-tech companies are facing many challenges that require them to adapt to a new market reality of
- Increased global competition
- Shorter product life cycles
- New markets, channels, and partners
- Global demand volatility
- Increased customer service requirementsv
E2open has partnered with leading high-tech companies to help them solve for the market pressures that they face today, while positioning them for long-term flexibility and scalability. E2open’s multi-enterprise solutions have been used across different types of companies in the high-tech ecosystem, creating a collaborative ecosystem of partners supporting end-to-end business processes. E2open works with high-tech companies to manage their demand-supply networks by
- Providing visibility across the multi-tier integrated demand-supply network
- Executing multi-enterprise demand and supply network business processes
- Managing inbound and outbound channels by exception
- Monitoring and reporting on value network performance
See how other high-tech enterprises are responding to current market dynamics - view our Case Studies.
Check out E2open’s holistic demand-supply network offering - click here.