I’m in Telecommunications. How Can E2open Help Me?
The telecommunications industry is expanding with new product and service offerings, causing increased global competition and requiring companies to cut operating expenses while providing greater value to end customers. To differentiate, companies are offering a more complete portfolio of services, driving further complexity in supply chain relationships and requiring more effective partner orchestration. Leading telecom providers are facing current challenges brought on by globalization and increased competition, which must be managed in order to deliver optimal customer experience for brand loyalty and retention.
Companies are looking at their supply chains for differentiation, but must address complex issues around
- Product and price competition
- Changing industry standards
- Volatile customer demand
- Complex outsourced relationships
E2open has implemented solutions for telecom providers, delivering rapid time to value with collaborative solutions to orchestrate the extended demand-supply network. Companies leverage E2open solutions to drive further value to end consumers, reduce costs, and improve supply chain performance. E2open helps leading telecom providers to
- Streamline purchasing to reduce time to market
- Gain visibility into the global supply base and movement of finished goods
- Manage collaborative processes with value network partners
- Integrate demand and supply networks to respond to varying customer demand
See how other telecom providers are responding to current market dynamics - view our Case Studies.
Check out E2open’s holistic demand-supply network offering - click here.