Tariff wars, the OFAC 50% rule, sanctions, consumer product safety, antidumping, forced labor…you name it! Regulatory oversight of imports and exports is growing and can be difficult for even the best trade compliance teams to manage. How streamlined and efficient would your global supply chain become if every department across your organization understood their role and performed their job function considering evolving regulatory requirements?
Hear from Suzanne Richer as she explores how to lead your firm in developing and implementing a global approach to trade compliance. Learn strategies for engaging multiple departments in trade compliance tasks so your company’s risk of non-compliance is minimized.
Key highlights of building compliance across business units include:
- Overview of key roles for all departments in your supply chain
- What each department should know about trade compliance
- Key areas of risk by department and how to address and minimize it
- Using Customs published checklists and handbooks for internal self-assessments
- Sharing the root cause of trade errors across the organization
- Technology best practices for harmonizing data
- European Green Deal and reaching carbon neutrality by 2050
Speaker: Suzanne Richer