Many organizations struggle to address today’s supply chain challenges and have difficulty keeping up with fast-changing markets and unstable consumer preferences. Often traditional software like enterprise resource planning (ERP) and legacy systems have become roadblocks to efficiently connecting planning to execution. To move beyond the limitations and unlock greater value in their supply chains, companies need an integrated, end-to-end system that provides agility and visibility but uses a modular approach for implementing capabilities at the right pace.
E2open’s platform provides a unified user experience, a wide range of supply chain management (SCM) applications, decision-grade data and a networked partner ecosystem, all modular, integrated, automated and accessed from one place in the cloud. Download this white paper to gain insight into critical supply chain issues and ways to equip your company for success:
- The new business reality and its resulting supply chain challenges
- Present and future supply chain requirements
- Three strategic success enablers for your organization
- The supply chain digital twin and its components
- Benefits of a connected, intelligent approach