Many organizations struggle to address today’s channel and supply chain challenges, often finding it difficult to keep up with fast-changing markets and unstable consumer preferences. In many cases, traditional software solutions such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and legacy systems are roadblocks to efficiently connecting planning to execution. To move beyond the limitations and unlock greater value, companies need an integrated, end-to-end system that provides agility and visibility but uses a modular approach for implementing new capabilities at the right pace.
The innovative platform designed by E2open (NYSE: ETWO) provides a unified user experience, a wide range of supply chain management (SCM) applications, decision-grade data and a networked partner ecosystem. All this is modular, integrated, automated and accessed from one place in the cloud. Download this white paper to gain insight into critical supply chain issues and ways to equip your company for success:
- The new business reality and its resulting supply chain challenges
- Present and future supply chain requirements
- Three strategic success enablers for your organization
- The supply chain digital twin and its components
- Benefits of a connected, intelligent approach