TUESDAY 15 MAY 2018
E2open Announces Latest Product Release to Empower Flexible, Scalable, and Adaptive Supply Chain Operations
E2open continues its support for global, mission-critical business operations with enhancements to intercompany connectivity, logistics management, manufacturing automation, scenario planning and security.
- Enhanced connectivity with external partners and internal systems such as SAP
- New product to support shipment serialization, track and trace
- Improved workflows to enable collaborative New Product & Technology Introduction and automated manufacturing instructions to outsourced manufacturing operations
- Improved scalability of scenario planning capabilities
- Continued investments in end-to-end security
“E2open has always been an innovator in global supply chain management, but over the last year we have significantly increased investment in our product and technology solutions,” says Michael Farlekas, CEO, E2open. “This latest release demonstrates the benefits that investment is delivering to our customers: improvements in flexibility, scalability and adaptability will enable our customers to adjust more quickly to changing conditions and make better decisions that improve competitiveness in a challenging market.”
E2open is the leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative planning and execution across global trading networks. Enterprises use E2open solutions to see and control their trading networks through real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics. For more information, visit e2open.com.
Diane Mitchell | VP, Marketing | E2open | Diane.Mitchell@e2open.com | +1-512-735-5692