Having just completed its ground-breaking study of the supply chain planning marketplace, IDC has deep insights on the current state of planning, where the market is heading and how this fits into strategies for a digital-enabled, thinking supply chain.
Listen to guest speaker Simon Ellis, Program VP of Supply Chain Strategies at IDC and John Lash, VP of Product Marketing at E2open to:
- Discuss key takeaways from the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Supply Chain Supply Planning 2019 Vendor Assessment
- Hear top executive priorities for digital planning and major trends reshaping supply chain from a cost center to growth engine
- Learn what best-in-class planning looks like – today and in the future
- Understand the benefits a holistic end-to-end planning strategy can bring your organization
- Leave with practical steps to take planning performance to a new level – regardless of where you are on your journey.
Watch on demand today for an engaging discussion on how the future of supply chain planning is here now – and what it means for you.
Simon Ellis, IDC Program VP of Supply Chain Strategies
John Lash, E2open VP of Product Marketing