Range-based S&OP: How to Tame Demand Volatility in 3 Steps
Demand forecasts are critical input to your business plan, yet forecast error is unavoidable. Supply chain agility can overcome this error with capacity and inventory, but comes at a cost. The solution? Proactively plan for a range of demand and supply within your Sales & Operations Plan (S&OP).
In this webinar, Stanford Consulting Professor Blake Johnson shares:
- How forecastable is demand over the planning horizon?
- What is the right type and amount of supply chain flexibility?
- What level of supply chain flexibility optimizes P&L and customer delivery performance?
Please fill out the form to access the webinar replay
Additional Resources You May Enjoy
Republic Wireless Fuels Rapid Growth with S&OP
Republic Wireless shares its Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Journey, including how technology has helped them power better business decisions and achieve their growth objectives.
From Good to Great: The Business Case for Best-in-Class S&OP
Most organizations recognize the need to have a robust, holistic sales and operations planning (S&OP) capability to drive intelligent business decisions. But many struggle to quantify the benefits generated by their S&OP investments. This webinar addresses how a strategic value assessment can help you:
- Develop a vision of what “great” S&OP looks like to your organization
- Assess your company’s current S&OP process and the development of a roadmap to get to “great”
- Realize the benefits of S&OP, determine the changes with the most positive impact, and measure success