Who Owns the "S" in S&OP?
In recent years, functions other than Sales – including Supply Chain and Finance – have often taken ownership of predicting future sales. The process has become an aggregation exercise done by specialists, and the name itself – demand management – indicates that the Sales team is not intimately involved. But true S&OP requires Sales to “own their number,” which delivers company-wide benefits because Sales is the closest to the demand signal.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The Sales Planning Challenges
- The Keys to Success
- How a Sales Planning Platform Can Help You Hit Your Number
Please fill out the form to access the webinar replay
Additional Resources You May Enjoy
Republic Wireless Fuels Rapid Growth with S&OP
Republic Wireless shares its Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Journey, including how technology has helped them power better business decisions and achieve their growth objectives.
From Good to Great: The Business Case for Best-in-Class S&OP
Most organizations recognize the need to have a robust, holistic sales and operations planning (S&OP) capability to drive intelligent business decisions. But many struggle to quantify the benefits generated by their S&OP investments. This webinar addresses how a strategic value assessment can help you:
- Develop a vision of what “great” S&OP looks like to your organization
- Assess your company’s current S&OP process and the development of a roadmap to get to “great”
- Realize the benefits of S&OP, determine the changes with the most positive impact, and measure success