Thursday, October 31, 2019 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM EDT
Have you reviewed and updated your global contracts? With the recently released Incoterms 2020, updated CTPAT criteria, new Section 301 duties and other similar changing global trends, it’s critical that you stay up-to-date. Join our webinar with speaker, Suzanne Richer, as we review the key elements of a contract and top trends that should be in your agreements.
Key highlights of the webinar will include:
- Doing your due diligence before you negotiate
- Incoterms 2020 – what’s new and what you should plan for
- Forced labor and supply chain traceability
- CTPAT minimum security data
- FTA qualification for emerging agreements such as USCMA
Join us as we take a look at the steps to consider when drafting a contract or agreeing to an existing one, and how to avoid consequences of a bad agreement.