The Supply Chain Virtual Summit hosted by Alcott Global* is set to bring together Supply Chain Management Leaders and Innovators, from six regions, who will address in keynotes and panels key global approaches, as well as regional specific strategies for recovery from Covid-19.
President & CEO
Driving the Future in the Era of Accelerated Uncertainty
July 18, 2020
Are you prepared to disrupt? The coming decade will be markedly different than anything we have seen in the last 40 years. World uncertainty is at an all-time high with economic, political and climate turbulence; the pace of technological change is unprecedented; and existential events abound. While it’s hard to tell just what will happen, one thing is for sure – the playing field is shifting and there will be big winners and losers. Learn how to be the driver and look future forward vs managing your supply chain through the rear-view mirror.
Managing Risk and Disruption in Supply Chain
July 16, 2020
VP & General Manager Global Supply Chain
TAPA (Transportation Asset Protection Association)
President & CEO
*Alcott Global provides Executive Search solutions for the world’s top companies in eCommerce, supply chain, logistics and tech in transportation.
- Why does E2open have over 240k trading partners
- Connecting multiple applications to create one process across the end-to-end supply chain
- Manufacturers over the past 40 years have transformed themselves into brand owners
- Value add business versus data providing business
- Building long-term roadmaps for clients – from business release 1 to 40
- Growing the business 5x since 2015
- E2open’s hiring and promotion principles
Download as an MP3 here.