This Acceptable Use Policy defines prohibited activities and content pertaining to your use of E2open server-based services that support the use of E2open and third party software products (collectively, "software and services"). The examples listed in this policy are not exhaustive. E2open reserves the right to remove any content or restrict or terminate the use of the software and services for activities or content that, in E2open's reasonable judgment, violate this policy or any agreement pursuant to which you use the services. E2open may change this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on its web site (http://www.e2open.com and all related sites operated by or for E2open). You are deemed to accept a change to this policy upon your use of the software and services following any such change. If you do not accept this policy, you may not access or use any of the software and services.
Prohibited Activities and Content
You may not use the software and services or permit others to use the software and services:
- to violate any law of any applicable jurisdiction, including, without limitation, laws governing antitrust, encryption, export/import control, intellectual property, obscenity, privacy, securities, and telecommunications;
- to commit any tortious or wrongful act;
- to post, send or receive defamatory, harassing, libelous, obscene, pornographic or threatening materials, or private information without the consent of the individual(s) involved;
- to post, send or receive any content, including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, computer programs, links and "meta tags," that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party;
- to delete or alter copyright or trademark notices without prior written approval of the owner;
- to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any server, system, network or account;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the provision of software and services to any user, host, or network by use of any program, script or otherwise;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with security-related features of our software and services, or features that limit or restrict (a) use of our software and services or (b) use or copying of any content accessible through use of our software and services;
- to send, receive or use viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses, or Internet Relay Chat "bots";
- to resell the software and services, in whole or in part, to any third party without E2open's prior written consent;
This Acceptable Use Policy was last updated on 10.21.2002.