It’s not an easy task to build and maintain a successful compliance strategy in an unpredictable global trade environment. Regulatory pressures, changing enforcement patterns and new technologies impact global trade at an accelerated rate. Companies must be diligent to mitigate any potential risks.
Join Suzanne Richer as she uncovers seven top trade compliance trends to prepare for in 2021. Key highlights of the webinar include:
- The 2020 Department of Justice (DOJ) corporate compliance guidelines
- Updates from Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) September Symposium
- Impact of the CBP Forced Labor First Penalty Action Collection
- Salient takeaways from OFAC penalty cases
- How artificial intelligence identifies IPR violations
- Hallmark trends for Hong Kong and Taiwan