Empty shelves, suspended sales and closed factories are striking evidence that post-Brexit export and import rules are causing chaos. More than half of UK exporters say they are having difficulties adapting to the new rules for trading with European Union countries. Exporter and importer challenges include increased levels of administration, higher costs, significant border delays, confusion about what rules to follow and other major inconveniences.
If you were lost in transition or simply want to learn about best practices that UK and EU businesses are implementing to tackle post-Brexit trade challenges, join us for an informative interactive webinar.
We will address critical topics like these:
- What Brexit means for exporters and importers to and from the UK
- Short-term and long-term impacts along with mitigation techniques
- How to manage trade compliance in the post-Brexit landscape
- Best practices for tackling current challenges and handling any future disruptions
- The UK’s evolving trade agreements