Earlier this year, we hosted a webinar on the basic principles of customs valuation that left people craving for more. So we’re coming back with an encore!
Join Suzanne Richer as she dives further into and dissects recent court rulings on related party transactions, their possible implications on transfer pricing and how companies can mitigate the risks involved with customs valuation.
In this webinar, you will learn about the:
- Why and how scrutiny of “first sale” is increasing
- Recent court cases on the applicability of first sale for export duty savings
- Risks of doing business with non-market economies (NME)
- Purpose of reconciliation and valuation and when to consider applying for it
- Best practices for documenting valuation decisions and policies
- IRS’ recommendations for attributing profit to foreign entities
If you weren’t able to attend the first webinar, don’t sweat it. We will catch you up to speed and make sure you walk away with the valuable tools needed to succeed in today’s environment.