The American Automotive Summit serves as an annual platform to exchange ideas surrounding the impact of market dynamics and new technologies for current and future automotive leaders. This year’s Summit creates an opportunity to examine key case studies around how workforce management, manufacturing process optimization, quality/cost management and automation are being rolled out at the world’s best facilities. Network with over 150 of your peers, connect with exhibitors and learn from the top industry influencers as we explore strategies to optimize, modernize, train and innovate across multiple automotive facilities.
November 1, 2022 I 2:10pm – 2:45 EST
Manufacturing and Operations
Take on the Supply Constraint Challenge with Supplier Collaboration and a Connected Supply Chain
- Learn how you can predict constrained supplies with higher confidence and avoid shortages through collaboration
- See how connecting thousands of suppliers in your supply network is not only possible, but also critical to minimizing supply risk
- Once connected, understand your ability to see, plan and act together in a collaborative way to bring countless opportunities to realize supply assurance
- Collaboration and orchestration across every tier of supply and manufacturing with e2open ensures that you have the right tools to boost supply availability, manage product costs, and reduce supply risk
- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.