Trade remedies are an essential component of the U.S. importing scene, however, managing your incoming product line against fair-trade measures can become complex. When foreign suppliers attempt to circumvent certain remedial trade policy tools by exporting through a third country, what may seem like a minor alteration can become a significant legal and financial risk to your firm.
Join the Global Trade Academy on March 23rd as we detail your company’s obligation to manage imports subject to trade remedies. You’ll become familiar with the types of trade remedies, how to read and interpret a scope case, and how protectionist tariffs can be adjusted or eliminated on your shipments.
In Managing Imports Through Safeguards, Anti-dumping, and Countervailing Duties, you’ll also:
- Learn how Anti-dumping and Countervailing Duties (AD/CVDs) duties become effective and how they’re related to drawback.
- Gain an overview of the role that bonded warehouses and Foreign Trade Zones play in reducing duty impact
- Identify where to locate and how to understand complete and pending AD/CVD cases
Understand the impact of CBP’S new AD/CVD evasion regulations and review respective case summaries
- Discover the four places you need to identify AD/CVD shipments on your customs entry forms
- Recognize when a product is out of scope for a trade remedy and when a safeguard law, also known as an escape clause, may be applied your product.
- Review best practices for managing shipments that may be subject to trade remedies
- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.