International trade regulations and customs regulations are moving targets. This dynamic environment poses both challenges and risks for companies to keep pace. Listen to Suzanne Richer, Director of the Global Trade Academy at e2open, for an analysis of new and emerging legislation, import and export rules updates, and benefits companies can access through cargo security programs.
During the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Recent rulings on Detention and Demurrage charges
- Products excluded from 301 tariffs on China
- Landed cost updates, including changes to the Harmonized System (HS) duty rates and their impact on importers
- Key takeaways from the June Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee (COAC) meeting with Customs and Border Protection
- How to address the challenges of forced labor programs, such as sourcing, auditing, and codes of conduct
- Ways that artificial intelligence (AI) and technology can help with global trade compliance challenges