e2open does not sell, trade, rent or share User or Visitor personal data to third parties for their commercial purposes unless you instruct us to do so, such as processing transactions with third parties via e2open services or integrations you instruct us to enable with third parties.
Collection and Use of Information by e2open
Users and Visitors communicate and exchange information (“User Information”) with e2open and other Users in connection with their business relationship with e2open and our websites and services. User Information may also be collected through email and other correspondence with e2open, as well as with third parties or by any other means in connection with providing a service to a User, Customer or Visitor. User Information may include, without limitation, User ID, first and last name, email address, business phone numbers, and country. We also may collect other business information, such as invoice and payment information or tax ID numbers, in connection with specific services.
e2open and third-party service providers may use the personal data to:
- perform the services or in connection with the operation of the services;
- monitor and analyze system activity, including how the system is used and the volume and frequency of access, so as to improve the system and services;
- contact you regarding your inquiries, your use of the system, or changes to the system or services and to otherwise operate the system;
- comply with any applicable law or other legal or regulatory requirements to respond to a request or subpoena by a government, regulatory or judicial authority where necessary in connection with a dispute, actual or potential litigation, other legal process or an internal or external audit, or where otherwise necessary to protect the interests of e2open, third-party service providers or other participants in the system;
- supplement your personal data with third-party sources for background verification;
- take appropriate actions when you ask a question, request support, register for an event or conference, request access to various thought leadership assets such as white papers, reports, case studies and so on, or participate in an online survey;
- disclose to a Customer the activities of its authorized Users, which includes providing User Information and other information collected by e2open to the Customer; and
- gather information that does not identify specific Users or Visitors (collectively, “Aggregate Data”) from User Information, data, cookies and other information collected on e2open’s websites and use such Aggregate Data for internal and/or commercial purposes.
e2open will also send you service-related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if a service is temporarily interrupted for maintenance, We might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, but they are not promotional in nature.
In addition, any third party offering a service directly to your company in connection with our Services or on our Websites (including, without limitation, live chat service providers, email service providers and recruiting platforms) may use your personal data to: (a) provide the Services; (b) contact you regarding your inquiries; and (c) market its products and services to your company through use of post, fax or email. If you do not want us to share your personal data with these companies, Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When a User or Visitor accesses e2open websites and services, e2open collects, records and retains data about such usage, including but not limited to the User’s or Visitor’s domain name and internet protocol (IP) address, the name of the webpage from which each User or Visitor entered an e2open website or service, the locations each User visits within e2open, and the amount of time spent on each page (collectively, “Data”). e2open uses this Data to determine the demographics of Users and Visitors, analyze trends and add to third parties’ aggregate statistics and general information about e2open.
User and Visitor Information Supplementation
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom We have purchased data, and combine this input with information We already have about you. This helps e2open update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you give us personal information about others or if others give us your information, We will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information We already have about Users and Visitors may include:
- purchased marketing data about our Customers from third parties that is combined with information We already have about you to create more tailored advertising and products, and
- human resource information and basic business contact information when candidates are presented through recruitment agencies and when We use Salesforce.com to work on business contact leads.
Integrated or Linked Third-Party Services
Aggregate or other information not identifiable with any individual may be used or disclosed for other purposes and to other parties as deemed appropriate by e2open, subject to any obligations of confidentiality under the Agreement(s) and applicable laws.
Some of our webpages may utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our websites and services. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties subject to their applicable terms and conditions and not to e2open.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
In certain situations, e2open may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. This may involve national security or law enforcement requirements, for example. e2open, third-party service providers and partners may disclose your personal data to:
- any affiliate, agent or subcontractor of e2open and/or its third-party service providers, as applicable, including companies that provide technical services to e2open such as data processing companies, since these companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to e2open;
- any affiliate, agent or subcontractor of e2open and/or its third-party service providers, as applicable, for the purposes of operating the system and, with your consent, for the marketing and/or provision of third-party services because, as stated above, all of the third parties offering services through the system may receive your personal data;
- any affiliate, agent, subcontractor or adviser of e2open and/or its third-party service providers, or a government, regulatory or judicial authority, as applicable, in connection with an internal or external audit or examination, a dispute or actual or possible litigation, a request, subpoena or similar legal process, or where disclosure is otherwise permitted or required by law;
- any affiliate, agent, subcontractor or adviser of e2open and/or its third-party service providers, Customers, or a government, regulatory or judicial authority, as applicable, where necessary to protect the interests of e2open, the public or other participants in the System, such as in the event of suspected fraud or illegal activity; and
- anyone to whom you authorize e2open to give your personal data, including parties you have authorized to access your personal data in connection with your activities as a User or Visitor.
In the event that e2open or any of its assets are acquired or become the subject of a merger or acquisition, then your personal data may be transferred with the business or disclosed to potential acquirers or other authorized parties involved in such transaction but shall not otherwise be sold or rented to any third party. You will be notified of this change as described below in “Changes to this Policy.”
Tracking and Targeting Technologies
e2open uses technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts directly or through our partners, which may include marketing partners, affiliates, analytics providers and/or service providers such as an online customer support provider. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the websites and services, tracking movements around the sites and gathering demographic information about Users and Visitors. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, We use a third-party tracking utility partner to gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes an individual’s IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual Users, to analyze trends, administer the websites, track users’ movements around our websites and gather demographic information about our user base.
We use local shared objects (LSOs), including HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Limited to services on Inttra. Third parties with whom We partner to provide certain features on our websites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
Limited to services on inttra.com, we partner with a third party to either display advertising on our websites or manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our websites and other sites to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may control these settings in your web browser. The following third-party websites may assist you in doing so: http://optout.aboutads.info/ ou http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that this does not opt you out of being served ads. You receive non-targeted ads after opting out.
Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Forums
e2open and its third-party providers have implemented extensive security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under e2open’s control. These measures include using encryption, limiting employee access and using industry-standard controls such as firewalls and secure environments for personally identifiable information.
Additionally, in order to protect the security and integrity of the proprietary and confidential information of e2open’s Customers and Users who interact on the non-public portion of e2open’s secure collaboration network, e2open has taken the following actions, among many others, to ensure that e2open meets the strict security needs of these individuals.
e2open has adopted and enforces a Corporate Security Policy to protect all proprietary and confidential information of e2open’s Customer. The Corporate Security Policy addresses information classification, information security procedures (electronic and hardcopy information), limited disclosure procedures, physical facility access, and general security awareness and enforcement. e2open has developed and adheres to strict security policies and guidelines with all e2open’s third-party data hosting facilities providers.
e2open has deployed industry-standard Customer authentication and User verification procedures to limit access to Customer information to only those participants that our Customers authorize.
Notwithstanding e2open’s extensive efforts, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information disclosed on the websites.
Notice, Access and Choice
Users and Visitors can access their User Information and other appropriate personally identifiable information collected by e2open by contacting e2open support as set forth in the Contact section of the websites. If a User believes there are factual errors in such information or would like to update it, the individual may contact e2open Customer Support or the Customer’s Company Administrator and detail the inaccurate information. e2open and/or the Customer’s Company Administrator will verify and correct any factual errors within 30 days. Users have the right to request that their User Information and other personally identifiable information collected by e2open be deleted and can do so by contacting e2open Customer Support. Information will be deleted within 30 days. If applicable law requires a quicker response, We will act within that timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that We no longer use your information to provide you with services, Contact Us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our Agreements.
e2open intends to comply with all applicable data protection laws. If you believe you have additional rights that are not listed here, please Contact Us.
Where We rely on your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. However, if you do so, e2open may not be able to provide certain services to you or give you access to parts of the websites.
Opting Out of Marketing Communications
Users and Visitors may choose whether to receive marketing communications relating to e2open at the time of registration. If a User or Visitor subsequently does not want to receive information about special offers available through e2open or if a User or Visitor no longer wishes to receive e2open’s newsletter and promotional communications, Users and Visitors may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by contacting e2open.
Individuals can also unsubscribe from e2open marketing communications by visiting https://pages.e2open.com/UnsubscribePage.html. If you wish to have your information removed from our contact database, please visit www.e2open.com/user-deletion.
Use of System
e2open will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our Agreements.
International Data Transfers
e2open understands that Privacy Shield is no longer an acceptable mechanism for data transfers and now relies on the standard contractual clauses. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that We have not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request free of charge.
If you have any questions, please use the appropriate contact below:
Accessing and correcting User Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about marketing communications: email@example.com
9600 Great Hills Trail, Suite 300E
Austin, TX 78759