As the global economy responds to port congestion, product shortages and changing trade lanes, supply chain professionals must prepare to face more new obstacles again next year, including carbon tariffs, higher costs in supply chain logistics and increased regulatory enforcement.
Listen to Suzanne Richer for a conversation on current international trade trends, their impact on firms and the potential solutions for how companies can manage these changes in the coming year.
During the webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare for the slowing of the US-China trade dispute
- Identify what is driving the increase in lawsuits against customs brokers
- Recognize how the use of blockchain/AI by customs agencies affects enforcement
- Discover how port congestion can impact your imports and exports
- Understand what to expect from the Dept. of Justices’ new enforcement policies
- Prepare for the new EU Carbon border adjustment