Increased visibility, automation, and connectivity are changing how shippers approach their transportation management strategies. Additionally, stronger carrier relationships and streamlined processes can lead to greater efficiencies and cost reductions, helping shippers reach their strategic goals. How will these factors affect your business in the year ahead?
In this webinar — co-hosted by e2open and Tabi Connect — we discuss how shippers can leverage these developing trends to their advantage. We also explore the dynamic landscape of transportation and logistics, uncovering the challenges and opportunities in this fast-changing industry.
You’ll discover how:
- Automation can optimize operations, improve efficiency, and provide faster access to more accurate rates.
- Increased visibility through data analytics and reporting can help you make more informed decisions.
- Building and maintaining strong carrier relationships can lead to more consistent freight service, compared to lowest-price strategies.
- A connected approach through systems, applications, and a large carrier-neutral network is essential to creating a more resilient supply chain.
- Trusting carriers with automated pricing can streamline processes and yield higher win rates and acceptance rates.
Dan Hellmann, Chief Sales Officer, Tabi Connect
Bill Croner, Senior Logistics Manager for LaaS, e2open