Global trade is nothing short of a roller coaster, so you must be prepared if the wheels come off the tracks!
Supply chains are in a constant state of change, and companies must keep up with everchanging regulations or risk hefty consequences. So how can you remain compliant with exports across multiple countries at any given time? First, you must understand the challenges and nuances of exporting and which departments you should include in your overall export strategy and process.
Listen to Suzanne Richer for a complimentary Global Trade Academy webinar as she uncovers key topics on export compliance.
- Ensure your export program is in full compliance
- Manage the necessary steps with exports that are held by a government agency
- Avoid export penalties by examining real-life examples of export penalty cases
- Remain compliant with export control regulations around the world
- Meet export ethics regulations