Across the globe, there’s a growing consciousness about the importance of sustainability and the environment, social and governance (ESG) impacts that businesses have on communities. As a result, many regulations surrounding these areas continue to get codified into laws that in turn play important roles in reshaping supply chains.
Listen to Global Trade Academy Director, Suzanne Richer, for an in-depth discussion on how the legislation will change supply chains and trade compliance programs and how companies across various industries will be impacted.
During this 60-minute webinar, you will:
- Learn about what these new regulations are expected to change
- Explore the impact of Net Zero commitments on your company
- Review the European Unions’ Sustainable Disclosure and outcomes from the COP23 conference
- Analyze the proposed NY Fashion Act legislation
- Discover how sustainability can grow the global supply chain
- Understand how to build trust between buyers and sellers