The pandemic and changes in freight costs, port congestion and the Ukrainian crisis and corresponding Russian sanctions are impacting global markets. These disruptive events are causing companies to reconsider perspectives on how to measure and manage their global trade compliance metrics.
Trade compliance teams often manage these disruptions with little internal fanfare, and struggle to provide metrics based on strong data to demonstrate how they bring value to their organization. This makes it difficult for senior management to invest in resources, including technology, training and expertise, that allow import and export trade compliance functions to realize their potential.
Join us as we discuss the metrics companies need to manage their trade compliance to evolve, mature, and drive greater efficiency and financial growth to their firms. In this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Differentiate between Value and Key Performance metrics
- Define which import and export metrics matter most when measuring business performance in global trade
- Identify metrics to target supply chain disruptions and their management
- Update metrics to adapt as your supply chain model matures
- Use metrics to draw a future roadmap for your firm and improve performance