Download your copy of this eBook to find out what to include in a standard bill of materials (BOM) to successfully execute a channel marketing campaign.
A BOM builds out a framework of expectations for every channel marketing campaign so the needs of your partners can be met each time a new campaign is launched. The pages of What’s in a Channel Marketing Bill of Materials are structured to provide you with a standard BOM that focuses on channel partner materials and covers specific requirements along the buyer’s journey.
This important channel marketing resource touches on a number of key topics:
- How to set up content with the right voice, sound, look and feel
- Elements of your campaign brief
- Suggestions for awareness, consideration and decision content
- What a non-standard BOM might look like
- Top key performance indicators (KPIs) to track