Government regulation of exports never stops changing and neither should you. Arm your company with the best defense by staying as up-to-date as possible on new export controls, so you don’t get caught off guard during an audit.
Join Suzanne Richer and Robin Grover as they dig into the latest updates and emerging trends on exports, export controls, penalties and targeted areas of enforcement across multiple agencies.
Key highlights will include:
- Homeland Security/FEMA regulation of exports and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Export voluntary self-disclosures and BIS follow-up action
- EU draft text of negotiations with the United Kingdom
- Controls on emerging technologies
- Best practices for managing encryption exports globally
- New trends emerging in how customs collaborates with export control agencies