Keeping ahead of trends and rulings isn’t for the faint of heart!
Join Suzanne Richer for a trade compliance briefing as we share the most recent trade compliance news that will impact your business. We’ll provide updates on CBP strategies, enforcement and top news.
Some of the key highlights that will be covered during this webinar include:
- CBP’s strategic plan
- FIRRMA and the incomplete definition of critical technologies
- Carriers HS code requirements for exports to Canada
- China’s decision to halt manufacturing of certain plastics
- DDTC’S launch of the Defense Export Control and Compliance System
- Report on the EU’s Generalized Scheme of Preference and how countries took advantage of trade benefits
- Trade-related court cases