This American holding company is a leading retailer of high-end fashion goods under many notable brands with operations across five continents. The company’s current multi-channel global distribution model includes directly owned retail stores in North America, Asia and Europe.
The company realized its international sourcing and supply chain processes relied too heavily on manually intensive processes and required a transformation.
With e2open, this global, private label brand house:
• Improved collaboration with suppliers and other trading partners
• Enhanced product development and lifecycle processes
• Reduced manually intensive efforts
• Improved exception management capabilities
• Increased supplier performance