Global supply chain application provider enhances intelligent application suites for improved visibility, efficiency and productivity
AUSTIN, Texas, February 19, 2019 – E2open, the one place in the cloud to run your supply chain, is pleased to announce general availability of Release 19.1, which includes enhancements across the E2open intelligent application suites. Within each suite, from planning to execution, the company has improved workflows, efficiencies and decision-making capabilities to help customers operate their supply chains even more effectively.
“Our applications are mission critical for our customers, enabling them keep their supply chains running to support their businesses,” said Pawan Joshi, senior vice president of product and strategy for E2open. “With each update we’re making our intelligent application suites more powerful and easier to use, so whether customers use one application or an entire end-to-end suite, their supply chains will operate more smoothly, effectively and efficiently than before.”
Highlights of the advancements to E2open’s intelligent application suites and Logistics Visibility Network application include the following:
- Increased productivity and data quality with the new self-service reference data management tool
- Faster inventory reconciliation through improved serial number status tracking and one-click error resolution
- Simplified audit and reporting for rebates based on goals
- Reduced total cost of ownership due to web services and REST application programming interface (API) support for customer sales forecasts and inventory collaboration
- API support for querying, uploading and downloading data for metrics such as inventory, forecasts and commits
- Ability to better manage product phase-in and phase-out planning with complete visibility into the transition chain
- Improved accuracy for the statistical forecasting of irregular and intermittent shipping items
- Ability to track lot serial numbers across the entire supply chain, extending traceability from manufacturing to supply chain and service organizations
- Communication improvements achieved by sending enhanced disposition instructions with attachments to internal and external factories
- Version-based terms and conditions (T&Cs) that improve supplier relations by enabling the configuration, acceptance and tracking of T&Cs for trading partners
- Improved productivity due to enhanced dashboards that allow users to track order fulfillment and supplier performance metrics
Logistics Visibility Network Application
- Enhanced visibility and error reduction during shipment creation due to the ability to select lots ready to be shipped from factories and warehouses
- Hard and soft validation support during lot additions that eliminates the erroneous attachment of lots on shipments
E2open’s multi-enterprise, cloud-based offering brings the best in supply chain management technology to customers every day with its intelligent application suites, Harmony user experience and E2open business network.
At E2open, we’re creating a more connected, intelligent supply chain. It starts with sensing and responding to real-time demand, supply and delivery constraints. Bringing together data from customers, distribution channels, suppliers, contract manufacturers and logistics partners, our collaborative and agile supply chain platform enables companies to use data in real time, with artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive smarter decisions. All this complex information is delivered in a single view that encompasses your demand, supply and logistics ecosystems. E2open is changing everything. Demand. Supply. Delivered. Visit www.e2open.com.
E2open, the E2open logo and Harmony are registered trademarks of E2open, LLC. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
For additional information/media contact:
Sales and Customer Information:
Diane Mitchell | VP, Marketing | E2open | Diane.Mitchell@e2open.com | 512-735-5692
WE Communications for E2open | firstname.lastname@example.org | 512-527-7029