Not all delays are the same, so each response must be well-targeted. You can’t prevent delays, but you can determine the best course of action depending on whether a delay impacts downstream processes or not.
E2open combines an extensive network connecting all ecosystems and a full suite of applications to drive better outcomes and bring greater confidence in your entire supply chain. You receive everything you need for a correct assessment when delays happen:
- AI constantly monitors your shipments to accurately predict shipping delays.
- If a delay occurs, the system connects to downstream supply chain processes like production and fulfillment to see if the delay will impact business and if so, to what degree.
- If a delay does not need attention, the system uses built-in connections to transportation management system (TMS) technology to adjust logistics handoffs at upcoming legs of journey.
- For delays that impact downstream operations, prescriptive analytics recommend remedial actions and let users evaluate tradeoffs and make the business decisions that best balance cost and service.
- Once decisions are made, the same system orchestrates corrective actions across all parties involved—all from a single platform.